Hospice and Palliative Care is not dependent on a specific place. We help right where you are, at home, in the hospital or in a nursing home.
Through our work we aim to offer and achieve …
- To improve and maintain the quality of life for people with end-stage diseases.
- Pain & symptom treatment / relief / control
- To enhance the dignity and self-respect of each individual
- Interdisciplinary team approach (physicians, nurses, social workers, pastor, priest, volunteers) for medical, social, psychological and spiritual pain
- End-of-life-care at home, in a familiar environment - „At home as much as possible, in the hospital as often as necessary.“
We offer …
- Consultation in palliative care, in social issues for patients and their families, for family doctors, mobile nursing services and everyone involved in the caring process.
- Palliative care actions in emergencies if the family doctor/GP or non palliative nursing services are unavailable or need assistance.
- 24-hour-availability of our palliative physicians; daily availability of our palliative nurses
- TIME – for conversation, visits and activities...
- Management assistance between in-patient and out-patient services.
- Building up and organizing a care-taking-network.
- Bereavement counseling, grief recovery support.
We support and care for people without regard to nationality, political conviction, religion and financial situation. All our services are free of cost to patients and their families. Please call us.
Mobile Hospice Vienna
Mobile Hospice Lower Austria